Monday, November 24, 2008

OOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

what a great game on saturday! that was very exciting!

i'm looking forward to a great thanksgiving holiday with the family. and hopefully some serious writing on a couple of projects i'm working on.

last weekend i got to go to club rodeo in okc with a big group of girls. we started the evening by eating at sake, a japanese steakhouse in norman (per my recommendation). it was delicious! club rodeo was quite the experience, plenty of line dancing, two stepping, and a real bullriding area with bullriders every 30 min or so. pretty crazy. i had to tell off a guy that wouldn't leave me alone...that's kind of interesting i suppose. i felt bad after i did, but he was being so annoying and stupid! he kept poking me and bumping me for probably close to 30 minutes and acting like he wasn't! it was so dumb! then he asked me to dance and i said, 'no, i don't want to dance with you. i want you to leave me alone. you have been bugging for way too long now.' he left my area promply after that.

had a couple former students from my program come talk to us on friday about the joys of being a professor in a business school. making me think long and hard about doing that when i graduate. sounds like a nice, flexible and rewarding life. we'll see....

i saw the new james bond movie last weekend. it was pretty good for those of you who like action movies.

that's all for now...gotta get to bed so i can get some serious writing done tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Way to tell off the creepster, sis! I can't believe you watched Quantum of Solace before the buzz movie of the month, Twilight!