Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Master of Disaster

I defended my thesis today!! So, now you can call me Master Shipman. :)

Woo hoo!
I was so happy to have that finished.

In other news...school has started and it is already busy busy. I thought I would take the evening off, but no luck. Going to start reading some articles now before bed.

I'm teaching a class this semester, well co-teaching with another grad student. I haven't taught my first lecture yet, we are swapping off. I pretty much feel like a poser--I'm teaching an upper division psych course, so the students are only a few years younger than me! I'll update on that later.


I'm also workin on some new projects this semester. One is what I like to call the Army Emo grant. In which we are developing training for emotional management for army leaders. Also working on another grant, no details available for that one!

I went to Miami this past week to see Nathan's parents and celebrate his bday. We had a nice time. Sorry, no pictures. My camera is MIA.

I took very few pictures from Andrea's wedding, but here is one.




















Just because its a fancy hair place doesn't mean they won't do this to you....
Don't worry, I removed some of the flowers from the 'do before the ceremony.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK....you and Kim can write a book on surviving bad wedding do's! This one might get the prize....I'm hoping it was better in person:).

CONGRATS ON DEFENDING YOUR THESIS...didn't know this was about to happen!!!!! So proud of you!!!! Love, Aunt Neila

Lissa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You are awesome! And you'd look beautiful in any kind of updo (altho the one with all those flowers...I hope they did take some out.)

Lissa said...

LONG TIME NO BLOG GIRLY GIRL! Where are you???