Saturday, July 26, 2008

six flags, andrea's wedding shower

mom, ty, and i went to six flags to help celebrate ty's 9th bday! it was a blast and ty was even brave enough to ride batman!

the 3d ride was a bit later in the day as you could probably tell....











andrea's bridal shower was today at my house! katie and i (the ladies in white) were two of the hosts. it went really well, all of our food was delicious! including the always popular (c/o kim's recipe) fruit dip.

andrea cracked us up with her one request, a barbie bridal cake.

1 comment:

Lissa said...

I've been looking at your baby shower pics on here AND on facebook to try to get ideas for some baby showers I'm hosting in a few weeks. Thanks; yours looks like it was very elegant and classy! :) I miss my OK fam so much...it looks like we won't make it there until fall now, but we ARE coming before Christmas. Maybe Ou-TX weekend!!