Saturday, July 11, 2009

summer update - there may only be one since i'm lazy about blogging!

summah time update for those who are interested...
  • Travelling -- Los Angeles/Las Vegas trip with a couple of grad school girlfriends,

Amanda, Cristina, Meagan)

  • Travelling (cont) - weekend trip to Austin, TX with Katie to visit our friend, Andrea. Last but not least, trips to Coleman fairly frequently
  • Working - latest project is developing a training program for LTs at Ft Sill. Pretty fun project, but unfortunately I wo'nt b e working on it in the fall. Instead I'll be teaching and working on another project! So, I'll have to update you all on my teaching experiences next semester.
  • Love life - drama these days...don't want to say too much online, but things have been interesting for sure.
  • Fun stuff - been watching LOTS of movies lately and shopping often. AND going for the occasional run in the park close to my house with lou.

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Wow! I'm shocked to see an update!! :) Even tho it was a bit vague. Perhaps you need to do a cousinly email with more specifics on the drama...:) I really enjoyed your one from last week. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Miss ya, cuz!

Unknown said...

Someone wanted attention! Had to mention their Drama!