Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun with friends

Hi everyone! Had a fun time this weekend going out with the girls! We had lots of fun chatting, laughing, and busting a move.




On Sunday, Nathan and I went to church in Norman. There was a really good lesson on hungering and thirsting for righteousness. As opposed to always pursuing happiness, as most people try to do. In pursuit of righteousness, happiness will be a byproduct. It was very uplifting. After church we got do enjoy a delicious meal at Ted's.

4 more days of my summer class!! I will be glad when its finished. After that I really need to finish up my thesis. Although, the time pressure on that has kind of eased up since one of the profs on my committee is apparently going to be out of pocket until the the second week in August! Ah, the leisurely life of a college professor....

I will be co-teaching a class this fall! I'm excited about it because I'm hoping it will help me decide if teaching is something I would like to do after I graduate. Its an upper division I/O psychology course. So, we'll see how it goes....

No comments: