Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Finals & My Tattoo!

Just gotta get through tomorrow and I am through with my 4th semester of grad school!!!!! Hurray! Looking forward so much to going home and seeing the family at Claire's birthday party.






Nathan and I went to Norman's first mustic festival recently. It was pretty cool how they closed down Main St and had 2 different stages all day with bands performing. Since I was enjoying the rocker scene that I did something a little crazy....



Okay, so its actually a henna tattoo--which is temporary! But the funny thing is that we went to the mall later that day and I saw Andrea's sister's husband. Well, word got back to Andrea that I had a large dragon tattoo and she called me the next day. I think she was worried about her wedding! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Are you over halfway through now? I'm so proud of you, Sis!